Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1.1.08 Roast Chicken

I wanna try out the Rotisserie function hence I lombang mum to get a fresh chicken on 31st Dec 2007. Mum gotten me a whole unwashed chicken! It's a medium size one and I feel it's a little too big to start with. OMG, the chicken head and feets were still intact and I have to wash the chicken and chop off the head myself! I never knew I can do that all by myself. I washed the chicken, marinate it and then kept it in the fridge.

On 1.1.2008, after i woke up in the noon time, I roast it in the oven with Rotisserie. It wasn't that stable initially and I have to stop the turning of chicken and adjust the metal rod. "Ouch!", my hand touched the top and I got my hand scalded. Sob...




These pics show the process of cooking the chicken.

raw

marinated & wrapped

started roasting process

roasting in process

done

Personally i rate the chicken quite nicely done. It's juicy and taste just right. Not too bland or saltish. The thing is the skin is not dry and crisp enough.

No comments: