Monday, March 17, 2008

1st weekend after wedding

How do we spent our 1st weekend after wedding? I'm sick for the whole week, even worse cough by that weekend. Mr Limau husband was running a fever on Friday too. We got better by Saturday... but I still home-brewed some herbal teas for us. No mood to do any baking. Mr Limau husband addicted to a PS2 fighting game, it's damn bloody lor. Me is his cheerleader, keeping him accompany ;p Our PS2 gaming place is in the masterbedroom tv area. The 2 seater couch with ottaman is a good place to Nua. At night, when husband is chasing soccer matches at the living room, I will be watching scv/tv shows in the masterbedroom. It's just another Nua weekend!

Oh ya, I will be tutoring my nephew every Sunday afternoon for some time. Hopefully I can help him in some ways. kekezz..

No comments: